@KTzone » ¤é±` - ·s»D®É¨Æ » ¹½­Â¹D¸ô¾Ã¶ë ¼w°ê¨k¤l¹Cªa¤W¯Z

2018-1-12 12:09 ¦v~¦³¦ó¤£¥i
¹½­Â¹D¸ô¾Ã¶ë ¼w°ê¨k¤l¹Cªa¤W¯Z

Sick of congested roads¡A German man swims to work
¡@¡@Fed-up with the grind of taking a bus or bike to work every day on congested streets in Munich¡A Benjamin David started swimming there instead.
¡@¡@¨ü°÷ÁA¨C¤Ñ¦b¼}¥§¶Â¾ÖÀ½µó¹D·f¤½¨®©ÎÃM¸}½ñ¨®¤W¯Zªº­W®t¨Æ¡A¯Z­õ©ú¡D¤j½Ã¶}©l§ï¦¨¹Cªa¤W¯Z¡C
¡@¡@The burly beer garden worker now packs his laptop and clothes into a waterproof bag which he puts on his back¡A dons his wetsuit and slides into the River Isar for his journey.
¡@¡@³o­Óºë§§ªºÅS¤Ñ°à°sÀ\ÆU­û¤u§â¥Lªºµ§°O«¬¹q¸£©M¦çªA¥]¶i¥L­I¤Wªº¨¾¤ô³UùØ¡A¬ï¤W¨¾´H¦ç¡AµM«á?¶i¥ìÂĺ¸ªe¡A®i¶}¥Lªº®Èµ{¡C
¡@¡@"It is beautifully refreshing and also the fastest way¡A" Benjamin David told Reuters Television.
¡@¡@¯Z­õ©ú¡D¤j½Ã§i¶D¸ô³z¹qµø»O¡G¡u¹Cªa«D±`²D²n¡A¦Ó¥B¤]¬O³Ì§Öªº¸ô¡C¡v
¡@¡@"I used to go by bike or bus or car or on foot and you need much longer. Today the current was quite strong and I only needed about 12 minutes¡A" he said.
¡@¡@¥L»¡¡G¡u§Ú¥H«e²ßºDÃM³æ¨®¡B·f¤Ú¤h¡B§¤¨®©Î¨«¸ô¥h¡A±oªá§ó¦h®É¶¡¡C¤µ¤Ñ¤ô¬y¬Û·í±j«l¡A¦Ó§Ú°¦»Ý­n¬ù12¤ÀÄÁ¡C¡v
¡@¡@However¡A in winter the river¡A which flows near the center of the Bavarian capital¡A can get chilly¡A at temperatures of about 4 degrees.
¡@¡@¤£¹L¡A³o±ø¬y¸g¦¹¤@¤Ú¥ï§Q¨È¨¹­º©²¤¤³¡ªºªe¤t¡A¥V¤Ñ¥i¥H§N¨ì¬ù4«×¡C
¡@¡@"I mostly do this in summer. I am a bit of a wimp¡A but you can also do it in winter¡A then I¡¦ve got a longer wet suit¡A" he said. ¡]Reuters¡^
¡@¡@¥L»¡¡G¡u§Ú¤j¦h¬O¦b®L¤Ñ³o»ò°µ¡C§Ú¦³ÂIÁx¤p¡A¦ý¥V¤Ñ§A¤]¬O¯à³o¼Ë°µ¡A©Ò¥H§Ú¦³¤@¥ó¤ñ¸ûªøªº¨¾´H¦ç¡C¡v¡]¸ô³z¡^

­¶: [1]