@KTzone » ¤é±` - ·s»D®É¨Æ » §A»¡¶ø¦a§Q¡A§ÚÁ¿¿D¬w¡GªÅ¤¤¤Ú¤h·d¤W³Â·Ðªº¥´¿ù¦r

2017-8-26 08:21 ¦v~¦³¦ó¤£¥i
§A»¡¶ø¦a§Q¡A§ÚÁ¿¿D¬w¡GªÅ¤¤¤Ú¤h·d¤W³Â·Ðªº¥´¿ù¦r

You say Austria¡A I say Australia:Airbus trips up on tricky typo
¡@¡@Austria and Australia are 16¡A000 km and two keystrokes apart¡A as European aircraft manufacturer Airbus discovered to its chagrin this week.
¡@¡@¼Ú¬w­¸¾÷»s³y°Ó¡uªÅ¤¤¤Ú¤h¡v¥»©P¾Ò´oµo²{¡A¶ø¦a§Q©M¿D¬wÁöµM¬Û¹j1¸U6000¤½¸Ì¡A¦ý¦bÁä½L¤WºV¥´¿é¤J®É°¦¬Û®t¨â­Ó¦r¥À¡C
¡@¡@The Financial Times¡A citing fine print in the company¡¦s 2016 financial accounts¡A reported on Monday that Airbus was being investigated by authorities in Australia for offences such as bribery or fraud.
¡@¡@¤Þ¥Î¸Ó¤½¥q2016¦~°]°È³øªíªº¦L¨ê¤p¦r¡A¡mª÷¿Ä®É³ø¡n©P¤@³ø¾É¡AªÅ¤¤¤Ú¤h¦]¨ü¸ì©Î¶B´Û³oÃþ¸o¦æ¡A¾D¨ü¿D¬w·í§½½Õ¬d¡C
¡@¡@The Airbus accounts did indeed say Australia¡A but a company spokesman said that was¡A in fact¡A a typographical error.
¡@¡@ªÅ¤¤¤Ú¤h°]°È³øªíªº½T¬O»¡¿D¬w¡A¦ý¸Ó¤½¥q¤@¦ìµo¨¥¤H»¡¡A¨º¨Æ¹ê¤W¬O­Ó±Æª©¿ù»~¡C
¡@¡@"It should read Austria and not Australia¡A" he said.
¡@¡@¥L»¡¡G¡u¥¦¸Ó¼g¶ø¦a§Q¡A¤£¬O¿D¬w¡C¡v
¡@¡@In February¡A Airbus said prosecutors in Vienna had initiated a formal criminal investigation against Airbus and the Eurofighter consortium over alleged fraud related to a $2 billion order for the combat jet more than a decade ago.
¡@¡@ªÅ¤¤¤Ú¤h2¤ë»¡¡Aºû¤]¯ÇÀ˹î©x¹ïªÅ¤¤¤Ú¤h»P¼Ú¬w¾Ô¾÷¤½¥q¡A°w¹ï¤@µ§¹O10¦~«eÁʶR¾Ô°«¾÷ªº20»õ¬ü¤¸­q³æ¡A¯A¶û¶B´Û®i¶}¥¿¦¡ªº¦D¨Æ½Õ¬d¡C
¡@¡@The typo in the Airbus accounts is the latest in a series of mix-ups between the two similarly named but culturally distinct and geographically distant countries.
¡@¡@ªÅ¤¤¤Ú¤h°]³øùتº¥´¦r¿ù»~¡A¬O·d²V³o¨â­Ó©R¦W¬Û¦ü¦ý¤å¤ÆºIµM¤£¦P¡B¦a²z¬Û¶Z»»»·ªº°ê³Ã¨t¦C®×¨Ò³Ì·s¤@°_¡C
¡@¡@Global news network CNN was mocked by Twitter users last year for reporting Australia was building a fence on its Slovenian border.
¡@¡@¥þ²y·s»Dºô¡u¦³½u¹qµø·s»Dºô¡v¥h¦~¦]³ø¾É¿D¬w¥¿¦b©M´µ¬¥ºû¥§¨ÈªºÃä¹Ò¿v°_¤@¹D³òÄæ¡A¾D¨ì±À¯S¥Î¤á¼J¯º¡C
¡@¡@In 2014¡A then United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon mistakenly offered his gratitude to hosts Australia when he spoke at a conference in Vienna¡A according to an Associated Press report.¡]Reuters¡^
¡@¡@®Ú¾Ú¬üÁpªÀ³ø¾É¡A2014¦~¡A·í®ÉªºÁp¦X°ê¯µ®Ñªø¼ï°ò¤å¦bºû¤]¯Ç¤@³õ·|ijºtÁ¿®É¡A»~§â­n·PÁªºªF¹D¥D»¡¦¨¿D¬w¡C¡]¸ô³z¡^

­¶: [1]